CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-13T22:01:55+00:002007 Chrysler PT Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-13T22:01:55+00:00
- CAR SITS UP AND NO CRANK. REPLACED THE BATTERY AND STILL GOES DEAD WHEN SITTING A FEW DAYS.
- Tested battery, starter and alternator. All test good. Inspected and found the negative battery cable end not making good connection. Terminal end is stretched, recommend to replace.
JAI E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:02:51+00:002008 Chrysler Sebring CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:02:51+00:00
- Changed motor oil and replaced filter, added appropriate amount of Castrol Magnatec motor oil, checked all fluid levels, and reset oil life indicator.
- Perform power steering fluid exchange service
- Test drove several times, unable to duplicate the complaint. Raised on lift and inspected the suspension. No problems found.
GRETEL W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2020