CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-14T22:00:44+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-14T22:00:44+00:00
- Adjust emergency brake (have to push all the way to floor and doesn't hold real well)
- Changed motor oil and replaced filter, added appropriate amount of Castrol Edge motor oil, checked all fluid levels, and reset oil life indicator.
- Replace power steering pressure hose and power steering return hose.
- Replace stabilizer bar control links
- Replace water pump, serpentine belt, and thermostat
- Invoice 2214
ERIC N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:22+00:002013 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:22+00:00
- Replaced thermostat. Technician determined there is evidence of at least head damage and potentially engine damage. Vehicle is likely to overheat again, particularly if idling for a while.
JEFF M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2020