CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:02:57+00:002009 Pontiac G5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:02:57+00:00
- Changed motor oil and replaced filter, added appropriate amount of Castrol Magnatec synthetic motor oil.
- Codes P0011 and P0014, camshaft position sensors. Technician recommended an engine oil flush and clearing the codes so that we can start fresh and see if there is still an issue. If the code returns, we can further diagnose with the new clean slate.
- Technician said check engine light issues could be causing it to run hot. As with the codes, we will have a better view of what's going on now that the engine is flushed.
ROY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-23T22:02:39+00:002009 Pontiac G5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-23T22:02:39+00:00
- **Customer understands there is no warranty from Cillis Car Care if these parts fail since they were not supplied from the shop. X____________________________
- Front lower control arm bushings are worn out. Need to have control arms replaced and alignment performed. Quote is $1100.
ROY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/22/2020